View Single Post
Old
05-04-2009, 04:52 PM
Hockeyfan68

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SyracuseBulldogs View Post
hockeyfan68- From reading your actual words it sounds like it's just your teammates being silly. You said they test them "often" because "the guys on my team check their blades because they break them once in a while." That doesn't sound like there is a big issue merely some people being paranoid for no good reason. If you got a flat tire "once in a while" would you test your tires every time you drive? Anyone who isn't paranoid would not.

stick9- Exactly what I do, I have yet to pay anything close to full price for a stick. I get top of the line models from last year and get them at a significant discount.
Well if one had flat tires often they WOULD indeed be checking their tires often. It is pretty established that flat tires are a rare occurance so yes that would be silly to check them often.

Hey .... I report what I see and that is all I can do. They really do check their ONE piece composite sticks often to see if the blade is cracked as do many folk at shinny hockey. It happens enough for me not to trust them enough to buy one myself.

Hockeyfan68 is offline   Reply With Quote