View Single Post
Old
05-04-2009, 05:03 PM
habs1988

vCash: 500
Cosom Hockey - Looking for 4 players

***FOR MODO : Could you not move it please? I would like that everybody sees the thread please. I can't wait for 3 weeks so...just keep it there for some days. Thanks!

Hey guys!

I'm in a cosom hockey league and our team is looking for 4 players : 3 forwards and 1 d-man.

Before talking of the type of the league and stuff like that, I'm will tell you what we are looking for. In our league, we are in the C category (not elite play, but good hockey). So, if you can't shoot or can't pass or have 0 sense of hockey, don't apply haha! It's not that we don't want you, but we need some good players.

So, as for the 3 forwards, we are looking for any kind of players. We prefer speedy player because we need some and because it's a 3x3 league. The nets are small (like in any 3x3 league), so if you have a good shoot, it's pretty important! Anyway, for the forwards, like I said, we want speed, with good hockey sense...and most of all, a good attitude! We don't want cocky, selfish players.

As for the d-man, we are looking for a puck moving d-man who is good at D. That's all!

- So, the league is starting MAy 11th. Games are EACH MONDAY between 6 and 10 PM.
- The location is at Gym Dickson (2350 Dickson) in MONTREAL. It's a very great place! There are 2 rinks with 3x3 size.
- The price is 90$ for 12 games + playoffs.
***We are looking for bilingual players...but who can speak French mostly.

So, if you are interested, just PM me

EDIT : We need 2 forwards or 1 forward and 1 d-man.

habs1988 is offline   Reply With Quote