View Single Post
Old
05-04-2009, 11:22 PM
Joey Moss
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 226
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8BostonRocker24 View Post
I'd rather have 2 players that have proven to "over achieve" then one that everyone is still waiting to "put it all together". Hemsky is one of the most over rated people on here. Edmonton fans are desperate for a star so they prop up a good 2nd line player to stardom.

You do realize Kessel had 13 more goals this year, at the age of 21 the Hemsky has ever had in his entire life.

Oh Hemsky is a pass first player? So is Krejci who scored 22 goals, 1 less then Hemsky's career high, and 73 points, 4 less then Hemsky's career high. All while playing 3rd line minutes in his first full season.

But both of these players are "over achieving"? Come see me in 1 year when Kessel doesn't get mono and puts up 40 goals and Krejci is over a PPG.
I like the Oilers. Read and post on the Oiler board a fair amount, but there is not another fan base that overrates a single player like Hemsky.
Dustin Penner and Shawn Horcoff<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Michael Ryder/Phil Kessel/David Krejci/Milan Lucic/Patrice Bergeron. (At least 2 of those, I dont know Bostons lines)

Thanks.

Joey Moss is offline   Reply With Quote