View Single Post
Old
05-05-2009, 07:21 PM
The Perfect Human*
Bow Down to Lidas

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Quincy View Post
He would easily put up more points than Wheeler this year. Whether or not he'd put up more than Krejci is an argument we could have. But does anyone REALLY believe that Krejci and Wheeler won't be better 3 years from now when they are Hemsky's age than they are now?
You realize Hemsky played 10 less games than Krejci right? Playing in the lower-scoring Western Conference, he was on pace to put up 75 points (more than Krejci).

Props to Krejci to doing what he did at his age, but Hemsky did it too...it's what happens when you have a loaded team. What really sets someone like Savard apart from someone like Krejci is the ability to do it even when a team sucks. Hemsky doesn't have that. Savard does.

Trust me, it's a lateral deal.

Krejci is younger, thats where Boston has the advantage
Hemsky's deal is a dream, that's where Edmonton has the advantage.
Krejci is +40, which is something you can't overlook, but he is no where near the offensive gamebreaker Hemsky is. The thing is, I don't think Boston is looking for someone like that when they already have Savard.
The teams aren't good trading partners right now, so I don't know why we're discussing Hemsky to Boston.

The Perfect Human* is offline   Reply With Quote