Thread: News Article: Jones to have hip surgery
View Single Post
Old
05-05-2009, 10:09 PM
Terence Peterman

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyHigh View Post
I have to say, sometimes life can be less stressful by using the ignore list. Without using specific names, I think sometimes life can be better if you just use it. For example, there was this guy on Facebook who always popped up on my feed because he was constantly posting this political crap that I found stupid and didn't really agree with. So I recently just blocked his feed crap and now I've discovered that when I go to Facebook, my blood pressure stays down more.

So I've decided to apply the same approach here, as funny as some of the stuff that some people post is, I've gone back and forth on it, but I honestly think that some people's posts are just a total waste of time to read, so sometimes it's easier to just use it and not start a big argument that's pointless anyways.
That part made me laugh. Of course, my own self bias puts me away from that group. But I've been at the point for a while where I read so much of it and just go, "this is stupid," and move on. It still makes me laugh.

Terence Peterman is offline   Reply With Quote