View Single Post
Old
05-06-2009, 12:05 AM
beerman

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex28 View Post
Not much really. Pinch aggressively and skate the puck out as much as you can so we can enter the zone with speed. Every time we get the puck in the neutral zone and then accelerate from zero onward ends in disaster. Don't relinquish possession easily (don't dump and chase if you don't wanna chase). Just toss it back and regroup. Play 3-1-1 offense but be able to easily transition to 2-1-2 defense. Have Sloan or Clark take a career ending run at Kunitz when the game is out of reach for either them or us.

I'm worried about our D pinching too much on offense. Weve been giving up way too many odd man rush's against them and didn't improve after game 1 on that. That's the most I've seen us on our heels in that situation all year.

I understand many of the "problems" were having is quite simply due to the fact that the other team is also very good. You can't look as invincible against them as you could against the Lightning this year. It's always funny to hear fans worry (myself included) if there is something wrong with their team when the other team is probably asking the same thing. Thats what tends to happen when two good teams play each other.

beerman is offline   Reply With Quote