View Single Post
Old
05-06-2009, 05:40 PM
SyracuseBulldogs*

vCash: 500
Sorryu, but the complete idiocy of this just demands a response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockeyfan68 View Post

Honestly and matter of factly I still do not know what the hell you are talking about.
Of course you don't...it's easier for you to do that rather then admit you are full of it. You made claims, got called on them, made new claims, got called on those and now have nowhere to go.

Quote:
You mumbled something about the guys on my team just being paranoid and compared it to checking tires for flats for no reason. I stated if flat tires happened as often as sticks breaking they WOULD be checking their tires for flats.
1) Mumbled? How can one mumble on the internet? I know all-caps is yelling, but what is mumbling? Oh, wait, I looked it up and that is when one types in all lower case letters. I guess this is supposed to be some sort of insult or attack meant to distract.

2) The thing about flats was an analogy. Sorry you haven't reached the point in your education where you learn about those. The analogy was to point out the idiocy of your claims (using the exact words you used).

3) Yes you did claim that...but in your words you said the broken blades happened "once in a while" which not be very often, thus people would not be examining them "often" like you claim your buddies do. Another case of spin.

4) It's funny how you had no problem with the analogy until your words came back to bite you in the butt.

Quote:
I didn't think what I said was that difficult, I am sorry if it was.
I could use that exact phrase for you, but I am sure you would spin it since you can't admit when you got nailed for your BS.

P.S.- Remind me of where I said "those things" "rarely happen." Or should I just laugh at you resorting to lying to cover your butt?

Now I will sign off from discussing this with you, have your much needed last words of spin, anger and misdirection...clearly you need it more then I do.

SyracuseBulldogs* is offline   Reply With Quote