View Single Post
Old
09-26-2004, 11:45 PM
LiquidClown

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to LiquidClown Send a message via AIM to LiquidClown
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCProdigy
Sorry John. I understand your setiments but I respectfully disagree. I think Joe as earned the right to decide when he'll hang em up and absolutely deserves no disrespect from Penn State fans by chanting Joe must Go or otherwise.

And it's not like this program has gone 2-10 the last 8 years. They were bad in 00 and 01 but were 2 horrible calls away from being 11-1 in 02. Last year was a disaster, no doubt. I thought that they would have a good record this year and while that seems unlikely now, can you blame Paterno for having his top two quarterbacks shelved in one quarter? That game was over the minute Robinson was carted of the field in an ambulance.

I guess what's sad is that in order for Penn State to compete again they'll have to get somebody in there that'll give these recruits the money under the table and allow the players to act like thugs so that they can snatch them away from programs like Miami and Florida State.

I agree with what you're saying but I'm not sure who decides who's going to be his surrounding cast (as in coaching) but he really really needs some help out there.

Zack Mills has the potential to be a really really great QB but without the coaching and the surrounding cast he's getting left out to dry yet again.