View Single Post
Old
05-09-2009, 11:50 AM
Go Habs Go

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by maci4life View Post
The lack of commitment to winning with no end in sight ( ie getting a head coach that must be francophone first as a prerequisite, and many other examples), and with no apparent end in site to this papparazzi style media frenzy that scares away any hope of signing free agents that would bring success to this team, may just make this second ontario franchise my new favourite team. However, that may depend on how close it is to the GTA.

I hate to say it, but I like a lot of other habs fans are fed up with this circus.

habs will never be winners because they will never get the best head coach available, and they will not be able to sign the best FA'a available, and they never will be bad enough to draft high enough to make their own superstar.

They will be stuck in a cycle of a player developmental team with no end in site.

I have hope that it will change, but sadly i don't see the light at the end of the tunnel.
That would make sense if you were a true firm believer that a french coach is incompetent. Meaning that you believe that french people are fools and would never have the intelligence needed to coach a professional hockey team as well as an english coach. Reading posts like yours makes me so disappointed and ashamed that in this day and age, in our country, this kind of discrimination, ignorance and foolishness still exists. You should be ashamed of yourself. You can come back here and defend your post all you want but your post clearly indicates that the Habs have factors that cripple them like the inability to get a good coach because of the french criteria. What the hell is wrong with you?

Go Habs Go is offline   Reply With Quote