View Single Post
Old
05-10-2009, 12:42 AM
loudi94
Master of my Domain

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teufelsdreck View Post
Your intended slap in the face to the fans has no sting, and your emoticon has no more effect than one isolated traffic cone. How many fans expected THAT crippled lineup with THAT season-ending losing streak and THAT record against the Bruins to win even one game? ANY team the Bruins faced in the first round would have offered stiffer resistance than the Habs. The Habs would also have gone out quickly against any of the other six playoff contenders. Their season's record against the Bruins, Devils, Caps, Canes, and Rangers was putrid even when they didn't have the excuse of injuries to fall back on. At the end, the Flyers were much too strong for them.
So is your position that with or without injuries, we sucked this year? Great we agree.

Last October, how many fans were planning on watching the Habs play in June this year? I know I was.

Difference between you and me (among others, I'm sure) is I find some small solace and humour in the disaster that was this season to still be able to kick a little bit of dirt Boston's way.
Lighten up.

loudi94 is offline   Reply With Quote