View Single Post
Old
09-28-2004, 12:25 AM
Kubera55

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by George Bachul
When you look at such a great pool of prospects, with so much depth, there has to be someone that doesn't make the list. Like chripes...there are guys that I really like that didn't make the list....I am a fan of Stals, Walsh, and Bahensky. So where do you put them? Who do you drop off the list?

In my opinion, if I were a Rangers fan, I would be saying that it is a great problem to have.
Ha! That's why I know you aren't a Rangers fan. Rangers fans can ALWAYS find something to complain about.

Actually I'm with you in spirit, (i.e. depth is wonderful and the Rangers finally have it), I just don't agree 1,000% with your application. Heck, what would be the fun if I did?

To be honest, I've always been a Dominic Moore fan, and not-so-much a Garth Murray fan. Garth's tough, but he doesn't score and gets hurt a lot. Moore is just a far more versatile player IMHO. So I was a little miffed to see Garth getting the red-carpet-treatment and Dominic hanging out in the parking lot.

Similar argument for Baranka to be higher (I'm not so high on Lampman and Taylor). But I have less conviction there because I've only really seen Lampman play extensively.

Oh, and for the record, I love Stals and his effort... but unless his skating improves quite a bit, I think he's going to have a rough time making the Wolfpack this year. Again, just one mans opinion . . .