View Single Post
Old
05-11-2009, 11:58 PM
Saren
Multi Pass!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoHo View Post
I think that if DET can get a star goalie, they will become a dynasty.

Datsyuk, McCollum, 2009 1st for Luongo
**** McCollum. I want absolutely nothing to do with him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketNines View Post
Before this series he was untouchable unless he voluntarily left in UFA. Now, he has one year left and a fan base comprised of some of whom blame him for the series loss, some of whom do not. Those that do say his entire value is premised on winning games exactly like this, therefore he has less value.

I was offering the top prospect from the best prospect pool in the league, and while not everyone agrees, some think is the single best prospect. I consider that "giving to get," definitely painful for both sides. Felt it was worth discussion or worth a serious, explanation why not. Those that don't think "Arguably Best Prospect for Luongo" in a "Value of Luongo" thread is even a serious offer should explain why. All trades are calculated risks, after all.
First of all, 'those people' you are referencing in your first paragraph are morons. The world is full of them, so its up to you to differentiate intellectual content versus emotional input.

Secondly, the top prospect from whose perspective? HFBoards? I don't think you understand that it's not just some people who disagree Pietrangelo is the #1 prospect, but pretty much the entire world sees that list as botched.

You want Roberto? Start with Erik Johnson, my friend.

Saren is offline   Reply With Quote