View Single Post
Old
05-12-2009, 03:47 PM
Jules801
Just Some Broad

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireStevensDotCom View Post
to me it looked like he was throwing that with his wrong hand or he did it on purpose. I mean no one can honestly miss that bad from 60 feet can they? lol
Gary can...LOL. I'll have to catch the replay on Howard on Friday...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kambo View Post
On a completely different and random note, I just thought about FF97 for some reason. Does anybody have any idea whatever happened to her?
She does still pop in here in there. With school ending soon, maybe we'll start to see her more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hamels View Post
So i heard today in class that their was a Sonic being built/built already in south jersey on 38. Is this true? and if so where on 38? Those damn commercials make you want to go there so bad.
That would be cool. I just want to try it..those commercials work!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kambo View Post
I used to laugh at my friend who had to do that. I felt bad though cause she was bigger, plus with all the pads, it would take her triple the amount of time some days to finish one lap around the field. I miss those days though. That's when I used to be able to run a mile in 6 minutes.
I was goalie for our field hockey team. I didn't have to do sprints, but I all the other running and warm ups I had to do in full gear. It definitelty sucked..LOL. But, I loved it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa cyred View Post
I got my wisdom teeth taken out 9:00 in the morning today. My face hurts sooooooooooooo bad....
Uggh.... I feel for ya!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNet View Post
When i got my wisdom teeth out I was eating solid food by the end of the day and off pain killers by the 2nd day. You are a bunch of *******!
I dunno how you did that. I was out for a week, but they were also imapcted for me. I only had 2 done. My dentists tells me I eventually need to get the other 2 done, but they don't hurt and they aren't screwing up my other teeth, so I'm in no hurry.