View Single Post
Old
05-12-2009, 05:13 PM
Marlowe Syn
R-O-C-K-F-O-R-D

vCash: 500
Minnesota Wild:

Gaborik- Probably already packing his race simulator. Gone.

Benoit Pouliot- Last chance for Benny. I think he'll be back. Sounded like he got his head on straight in Houston and finally realizes that he'll have to work to play in the NHL.

Dan Fritsche- Played well for us coming from NYR. I think we'll re-sign him to be on our 4th line.

Stephane Veilleux- Actually hired an agent this season. Decent energy guy, that works hard every shift, limited skill. Gone

Peter Olvecky- I hope we re-sign him. Played well when we called him up. Versatile forward with good size.

Martin Skoula- Finally played up to his contract value. Cut down on his brain farts in the defensive zone. Will probably be looking for a raise. Gone.

M.A. Bergeron- Booming slapshot, but unimpressed with his defensive coverage. Although he seemed to improve as the season progressed. Hopefully he'll re-sign for about $2.25M

Kurtis Foster- Another big shot from the blueline. Albeit less accurate than MAB's. Big body that does not play physical. Wild re-signed him last off-season even though we knew his broken leg would keep him out for a big chunk of 2008-09. Hopefully he will return the loyalty and sign for a cost of living raise and be our 6-7 Dman.

Josh Harding- Great upside and I was hoping he'd be our goalie of the future, but Backstrom just had to put up a Vezina quality season. Gone with hopefully some tangible return.

Marlowe Syn is offline   Reply With Quote