View Single Post
05-12-2009, 10:19 PM
The Kult
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by WickedWrister View Post
Hi, just got a $100 gift card to my local hockey shop. I already have an Easton Sc2 Forsberg Senior, but I had to cut it down a lot and the flex is way over 100. Plus, I wasn't a big fan of that particular blade, not open enough or a big enough curve. Here are some things I'm looking for in a new stick, maybe you experts can help.
Intermediate Stick. I'm a smaller guy and would probably have to cut down the intermediate stick an inch to get it at the proper spot for me. That's why a 65 flex would be great for me, considering I'm 145 lbs.

The Forsberg stick I'm using now always wears down on the heel of the blade, so I take that to mean I need a lower lie. Problem is, it's a lie of 5 and I can't find anything lower. I guess that means I like to carry the puck out far in front of me or I have a serious skating flaw lol.

Blade Pattern- I don't really know a lot about this, and wanted your guys opinion. I felt that the Forsberg pattern I had was too closed and too straight, not letting me get the most out of my shot. I'm looking for something a little more open, with more curve on it.

Sorry for the long post and If you're still reading I appreciate it. I know it's a tall task but if anyone could help I'd really appreciate it.
I use a SC2 Forsberg blade intermediate that I got for 60 bucks. If you have a Dick's Sporting Goods by you check there, thats where I found mine.

I dont like the blade too much either, Im trying to find another. Looking at the Sakic blade but havent found thats under 100. Someone posted a link to Hockey Overstock and i think I might just get some from there

The Kult is offline   Reply With Quote