vCash: 500
Name: Anthony
Sex: Male
Where You're From: New Jersey
Where You Live Now: Pennsylvania
Nationality: American
Hair Color: Very dark brown
Eye Color: Brown
Mode of Transportation: My legs, typically.
Job: Full-time student/office manager of a construction company
What brought you to HF Boards: Boredom
How you became a hockey fan: I saw a game on television back in the day (and by back in the day I mean the early 1990's) and fell in love. My love dwindled in the late 90's/early 00's but it was reaffirmed when I attended a Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins game a couple of seasons ago.
How you became a Canes fan: I never cheered for one specific team prior to my reaffirmation. When I went to the W-B/S Penguins game I had no favorite team whatsoever. I went to NHL.com and picked the team who happened to finish last, in points, in the entire league. It was the 2002-2003 season and it just so happened to be the 'Canes.
Favorite thing about being a Canes fan: Everything.
Favorite Cane's Player(s): Dunno.
Favorite NON Cane's Player(s): Dunno.
Other Sports You Like: None really. Well, I do enjoy American football, but that is it really. I am more so a fan of action sports than team sports.
Other Sports Teams You Cheer For: San Francisco 49ers
College Attended/Attending: I am currently attending East Stroudsburg University of Pennsylvania.
Video Game Systems Owned: Just a Playstation 2. Oh yeah, and I bought my girlfriend a Nintendo Wii.
Favorite Game(s): I typically only play NHL <insert year here> and Madden <insert year here>.
Music You Listen To: Punk (and any variation of), metal (and any variation of), alternative rock, reggae, hip-hop, rap, etc. I listen to a whole lot of everything, to be completely honest. If it sounds good, I like it.
Favorite Movie(s): City of God, Into the Wild, Snatch
Favorite Book(s): The Idiot by Fyodor Dostoevsky is probably my favorite right now. This typically changes, however.
Favorite Food(s): Peanut butter and jelly.
Favorite TV Show(s): It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, The Shield (R.I.P.), Flight of the Conchords
Hockey Jerseys In Wardrobe: A 'Canes practice jersey. I'm not too big of a fan of hockey jerseys, to be honest.
Anything Else: No, not really.

rawsiefilnredom is offline   Reply With Quote