View Single Post
Old
09-29-2004, 03:26 PM
AG9NK35DT8*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOrtmeyer41
Now say if he is done playing, even though no announcement has been made official, I think he is done. What are the chance of Graves #9 being retired at MSG and when do u think it will happen if it does??
i think he is done myself, as sanjose didnt offer anything to keep him neither has any other team. there are no chances u cant say well 50% or 70%, any one who does is slightly confused imo.

ADAM GRAVES # will 100% be retired as he was the heart and soul of this club, the guy literally bleeds blue. he was great on the ice ,off the ice, iin the dressing room, at charitys giving all his time to kids. wherever he was he made an impact an absolute gentleman and scholor and the best to represent what a true hockey player is about. is my favorite alltime ranger always was and will be, i was upset when he was traded. guys liike him dont pass often in the league so when they are here respect them and appreciate them, and if anyone got kids who play if they want to look up to someone adam is the man. couldnt say how much i respect the man.