View Single Post
Old
05-15-2009, 08:26 AM
IrishSniper87

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadPhish5858 View Post
Chickies and Petes is pretty awesome. Thats where I usually go. McFaddens at Citizens Bank Park is cool too.
I love how beer is cheaper in McFaddens then the rest of the park, and that you can't bring beer from one side to the other. It's so lame.

I've had to chug a couple for that very reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UseYourAllusion View Post
Crab fries ftw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
Yeah, crab fries should be priority #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReal13Linseman View Post
Thanks for the tips, guys. Looks like Champs or Chickies. I plan to also hit Jim's, Steve's Prince of Steaks (in my mind, if you could combine the bread at Jims with the steak at Steves, it'd be great). Never been to Tony Luke's before; might hit that.
Chickies one night, and a Philly taco with Jim's Steaks and Lorenzo's Pizza on South street. Heaven is heart stopping!

literally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opus View Post
This thread makes me hungry and crave a cheesesteak.

Sadly, I've never had one.

Yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbr2 View Post

Opus, that breaks my heart
</3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadPhish5858 View Post
You have not yet lived my friend. You need to get down here.
Opus! Get him a ride down here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vis View Post
You guys might want to consider updating the first post in this thread since some of the places named have closed:

Specifically, Brasserie Perrier should be removed from the list of restaurants/bars. It is now closed. Instead, consider adding Del Frisco's and Butcher and Singer for steaks/chops. Also, sadly, remove Ludwig's from the list of pubs. It's now closed as well. Consider adding Standard Tap in Northern Liberties or the South Philadelphia Tap Room in South Philly. A little off the beaten path, but perhaps worth mentioning.

Also, perhaps add a section on some of the bars in Old City. You never know...you might run into a Flyer at some of those bars!
I agree, we should make this the best guide thread ever.

We need to keep it updated.

IrishSniper87 is offline   Reply With Quote