Where You're From: Wichita, KS
Where You Live Now: Raleigh, NC
Nationality: white
Hair Color: brown
Eye Color: brown
Mode of Transportation: 1992 Toyota paseo, it's red and white right now
Job: Help Desk Admin for a non-profit
What brought you to HF Boards: DaleCooper kept talking about it
How you became a hockey fan: I started dating a Canes fan the summer of 2005 and went to games all season. I had a friend who got us 2nd level seats for Game 7, and have been hooked since.
How you became a Canes fan: by dating a Canes fan
Favorite thing about being a Canes fan: I'm big into logo and designs, and I love our hurricane symbol *nerd* and getting to say BEAP BEAP
Favorite Cane's Player(s): Cole has always been a favorite because he's cute, but Ruutu, Conboy, Brind'amour, Hedican and Whitney
Favorite NON Cane's Player(s): I have a lot of respect for Pisani and love Sean Avery's antics
Other Sports You Like: none really, but I enjoy watching Bobsled and Synchronized swimming
Other Sports Teams You Cheer For: NCSU and Kansas University (otherwise my mother would kill me)
College Attended/Attending: NCSU graduate 2008
Video Game Systems Owned: Wii, PS2, DS, PC
Favorite Game(s): Bioshock, Portal, Super Mario Brothers, Bubble Bobble
Music You Listen To: http://www.last.fm/user/mishamc
Favorite Movie(s): Breakfast at Tiffany's, Amelie, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Life is Beautiful, Casablanca, Gattaca, American Beauty, The Fifth Element, Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas, Pulp Fiction, The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou, The Royal Tenenbaums, The Truman Show, Rushmore, Wall-E
Favorite Book(s): Kurt Vonnegut, The Time Traveler's Wife, Harry Potter, Orson Scott Card, Memoirs of a Geisha, Tom Robbins, Chuck Palahniuk, Philip K. Dick, Douglas Adams, Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas, The Princess Bride, Breakfast at Tiffany's, David Sedaris, Soon I Will Be Invincible
Favorite Food(s): all sorts
Favorite TV Show(s): House MD, Scrubs, The Office (US), 30 Rock, Futurama, Boondocks, Robot Chicken, Venture Brothers, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Mad Men, The Adventures of Pete & Pete, Lost, Roman's Empire, Adult Swim, The IT Crowd, Boston Legal
Hockey Jerseys In Wardrobe: a blank red jersey, blank black jersey and a Cole tshirt
Anything Else: My dog's name is Brindy, when I found him he had bruises across his nose http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3129/...5230ba.jpg?v=0

RUUUU is offline   Reply With Quote