View Single Post
Old
05-16-2009, 01:10 AM
Senatorsfan92*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salsabil View Post
Cole is definitely a fit in Carolina. He has great chemistry with Staal. The Edmonton experiment failed. I dont think he'll be trying to switch teams any time soon.

I've always liked Cole and he could do well in Ottawa, but he loves Carolina for that matter. Why would he leave ?
Erik Cole has not had any goals this playoff season and if you have watched any of the Hurricanes games Staal and Cole have had no chemistry together on Staal line it is Whitney and Walker Cole is playing the fourth line. I think Cole would like to test the open and see how much he can get on the open market I think he will want to see what teams are offering then what Hurricanes are offering him and it is not that hard to move a family during the summer then during the season so that is why I predict Cole will not resign with the Hurricanes.

Also the Hurricanes have Scott Walker who plays a simllar game as Cole and I think the Hurricanes replace Cole with Scott Walker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivet52 View Post
Being a Sabres fan, I must ask, why will Sullivan thrive in Buffalo? I don't know anything about him other than his injury-proneness. I also agree that Cole will remain in Carolina. Always has had good chemistry with Staal. Traded and now traded back. I can see him as a Hurricane for the rest of his career. Carolina's in the conference finals now and I don't think they move him no matter how much farther they go. If they don't win it all this year they can resign him and have him for more full seasons. Edmonton didn't work out and I don't think he wants to go anywhere else.
I think Cole wants to play somewhere else.

Also Cole would have tons of sucess somewhere else excepet for Edmonton.

Also Cole and Staal have not had good chemistry together at all this year the Hurricanes have Walker and Whitney playing on a line with Staal Staal Walker and have been having good chemstry so I think the Hurricanes are going to let Cole walk on July 1st.

Last edited by Senatorsfan92*: 05-16-2009 at 01:16 AM.
Senatorsfan92* is offline   Reply With Quote