View Single Post
Old
05-16-2009, 03:52 PM
Viva La Canes

vCash: 500
Hey guys.........2nd post, sad...ahaha, any way.

Name:Troy

Sex: M

Where You're From: MO

Where You Live Now: Good ol' North Kakilaki

Nationality:USA! USA! USA!

Hair Color: Brown

Eye Color: Hazel

Mode of Transportation: ccaaarrrrr

Job: Student, and freelance photographer for school and paper

What brought you to HF Boards: Trying to find a place to talk hockey

How you became a hockey fan: Friends got me watching the start of the Canes season (2005) on TV, the year the Canes won the cup!

How you became a Canes fan: After going to my first game (lost 3-2 against the predators on December 29, 2005).

Favorite thing about being a Canes fan:Everything..... The great fans, exciting hockey....everything!

Favorite Cane's Player(s): Ruutu, Samsonov, Wardo, Staal, Jussi, Brindy, and Cole

Favorite NON Cane's Player(s): Martin Brodeur, Ovechkin, Bret Hedican, Joe Thornton, Evgeni Nabokov.... (I would put Marc-Andre Fleury and Evgini Malkin, but don't want to jinx the Canes).

Other Sports You Like: College Football, Soccer, Baseball, College Basketetball, and every thing else but NBA, golf and tennis.

Other Sports Teams You Cheer For: NC STATE WOLFPACK!! Atlanta Braves, Carolina Panthers, Carolina Railhawks, Celtic FC.

College Attended/Attending: Undergrad right now at MOC, and hopefully Grad school at NC State.

Video Game Systems Owned: 360, Wii, PS2, X-Box.

Favorite Game(s): COD 4, Sports games....

Music You Listen To: Classical, Blues, Jazz, Old Country, Big Band, Rock n' Roll, Rockabilly, Classic Rock, Reggae, Old School Rap, on and on....Everything but new rock, country and rap.

Favorite Movie(s): Forest Gump, any Mel Brooks movie, 1984, and comedy movies.......

Favorite Book(s): 1984, A Clockwork Orange

Favorite Food(s): Pulled pork, ribs, good ol' Southern food.

Favorite TV Show(s): ESPN

Hockey Jerseys In Wardrobe: Older Red Canes jersey signed by most of the team, New White Brind'Amour jersey.

Anything Else: I HATE UNC!!! Go PACK!

Viva La Canes is offline   Reply With Quote