View Single Post
Old
05-20-2009, 03:15 PM
cptjeff
[insert joke here]

vCash: 450
Quote:
Originally Posted by bohlmeister View Post
Yeah tried them this weekend. I have tremendously wide feet and they fit me (9EE). I had them on for an hour in the store and they didn't hurt. I was reluctant to spend that much on any equipment but I have never had skates that fit me that well. I took them out for a skate and had to get the edge of the toe caps punched out a tad, now they fit awesome. It is so frustrating buying skates when your feet are an awkward size. I went to 2 different stores in Calgary and they wouldn't even let me try on the X 60's, saying my feet were too wide. All the other skates the arches of my feet hurt within minutes. Finally the 3rd store I went to the salesman also had wide feet and told me to try the new X60's. So I tried them and they fit awesome. It is just ridiculous dealing with salespeople some times.
Well, the vapor line is traditionally quite narrow. You would not have fit in a vapor 40. I'm guessing they're not aware that Bauer changed the fit on the line yet.

Oh, and I forgot to mention my other favorite piece of gear: Tackla pro 5000 pants. The prefect pant. Really.

cptjeff is offline   Reply With Quote