Graham
Baranka
Jessiman
Callahan
Kozak
Paiement
Petruzalek
Jonasen
plus probably several college prospects will sign before their eligibility ends Immonen and Prucha might also be there for a while.
out of all those players i most likely look foward to seeing Bruce Graham ( 6'6" 225LBS ), Hugh Jessiman ( 6'5" 220LBS ) 2 big boys with very good potential hope jessiman pans out though have a feeling graham will, and also , Petr Prucha and im also looking to see what all the hype is about baranka, i know he is a good prospect , but i would love to see if he is this #2-4 D-man everyone keeps bragging about.

if all those guys will or maybe will be coming up to start there pro carrers, then i would expect a fair amount of guys to make the NYR squad, some to be sent to charlotte and ofcourse expect some trades. if montoya and lunds are ready to go then expect labarbera to be moved, and valiquette to be traded or sent to charlotte.

i think if labarbera has another solid season we might be able to fetch a 3rd rounder for him , doubt a 2nd, but yes, most likely a 3rd.

but like i said i would expect alot of these kids to make the NHl NYR liuneup. cool with me.