View Single Post
Old
05-24-2009, 07:30 AM
Whitesnake
Habs of steel

vCash: 725
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habnot View Post
Quite a bit nastier that either Giroux or Perron. In his last year Midget AAA he was one of the most penalized players for the Lions. Doesn't take any crap.
Well he has the offensive game of both guys as far as vision and scoring abilities. As far as nasty or not, well I saw like I said 5 games and while he's not a soft player, I have never seen that grit that everybody is talking about and surely not a nasty side to his game. Then it was only 5 games. Like I said before, I saw him never minding the rough game, taking a hit, using his balance to get away from players with the puck despite being hit and so on....but initiating tons of hits and being a bit nasty? Definately not on the games I saw play in this year. And for whoever saw a little bit of Perron this year, he's not soft by any means either. Go in the traffic and take the beating. Not an initiator but definately not a softie either. Even towards the end of the year, he started to try to be more physical as far as initiating is concerned. So while some have portrayed him as soft, he's nowhere near that anymore.