Thread: Value of: Thrashers 1st round pick
View Single Post
Old
05-24-2009, 01:04 PM
twenty2

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pucks View Post
And I can counter that with the amount of times this board had been inundated with Lupul proposals is beyond ridiculas. Virtually every thread which a goaile, dman or forward of any value is proposed, Lupul, Jones or Briere get brought up by the same people then they swarm the thread turning it into a debacle.

If I choose to aproach these threads that is up to me, if you choose to read them that is up to you.

By the way, I cant tell you if they are still hot, my wife keeps me away.
Actually 95% of the threads that Lupul comes up in are about Philadelphia to begin. The other 2-3 times they have been in a thread like this where people where wondering what something could get them. The Flyers fans who jump in are just throwing what the original proposal would be in terms of value from a Flyers' standpoint.

So basically...you're wrong.

Also most of those 95% of threads that do involve Philly, involve Philly getting ripped off or a player that the Flyers are not going to move. That is when players like Lupul come into play; ones that don't make sense for the Flyers to hold on to, but who would make other teams better.

twenty2 is offline   Reply With Quote