View Single Post
Old
05-24-2009, 11:39 PM
Saved*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor No View Post
I don't think he's saying that he works in finance (although I agree that it's a bit unclear).

I think that he's saying that he needs to work because he doesn't have enough money to miss work.
That's what I'm saying. I just wanted a few opinions from people here who may have had the same type of injury... I didn't come trying to get flamed or anything. I explained that going to the doctors was not possible and that for my own safety, I need to know as much as I can about the potential injuries and after effects, specifically whether or not it is safe to walk on it even if it is extremely painful.

I think I am forced to not go to work tomorrow because of it, and possibly the next day. Great that my only shifts this week are the next 2 days, and had days off from work already scheduled for my hockey tournament. I get a week off work and don't even get to play hockey LOL

Oh and before anyone says "Why book a few shifts off from work if you can't financially miss a shift?"

I did the math and decided that I could afford to take the 2 days off work and be fine with the 2 shifts I have. Missing two shifts means no bus pass next month which means I have to walk, run, jog, skip, fly, hitch hike about 10k each way to work. Complicated situation I am in but it isn't really HF's business.

Thanks for the input. I've done some thinking and think rest is the best course for now, and will re-evaluate tomorrow.

Saved* is offline   Reply With Quote