Thread: Proposal: marc staal for kessel
View Single Post
Old
05-25-2009, 09:36 PM
mitchy22

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Milbury View Post
I honestly think that Staal is one of the most underrated players in the league. He is young yet, and his game still needs polish. But, in time, he is going to be an absolute monster (not that he isn't already).

Kessel looks like he could get 40 - 50 goals, but I think I'd rather have Staal if I were Sather.
I'm glad I'm not alone in this line of thinking. I'm about as critical of the Rangers as a team as just about anybody out there and Staal to me was their best player in the playoffs and just seems to be getting better and better as time goes on.

This is the kind of trade that the aggressor pays more to get what he wants from the other team because neither team should really be letting either player go at this time.

If the Rangers do want to trade Staal, have a heart and send him out West. The Isles have a hard enough time scoring goals as it is and I don't want to watch him get better. It's bad enough I'm showering ****ing praise on a Ranger right now. I'm going to go take a shower. Edit - I think I reached the quota for the word shower already...aaaaand....now I've edited my way over it. ****.

Mitch

mitchy22 is offline   Reply With Quote