View Single Post
Old
05-26-2009, 03:52 PM
WithOutPaperss

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcduthie77 View Post
The bolded statement I do not agree at all with CB however I'm with you the rest of the way. I believe Kessel is just as important to this teams future as Krejci and we need both.

From that point on we agree on just about everything, I think 5mil per year for DK might be a little high, I could see both him and Phil at 4mil per year.

But the Seidenberg addition would be huge for the Bruins, I've been on that bandwagon myself. I think your lines are very well balanced and I like your defence pairs very much. I know he's no star but I'd definatly keep Hnidy over Montador, I think Shane has proved he's valuable to us.

So I think outside of a little disagreement off the top our ideal Bruins team is pretty much a mirror image.

edit: Knew I forgot someone, I'd love to keep Aaron Ward, I just love the way the guy plays he's a warrior.

And if Axelsson will come back I take him over Yelle but from what I've been hearing he's likely going to Frolunda.
I'd rather the Bruins keep Kessel, but if the offer is high enough, you might see him gone, or he could just be traded, but hopefully he stays.

I'd love Ward to stay but in my eyes the defense corps without him look better with him, because someone like Siedenberg or Hunwick will be bumped out, and Ward gets paid too much to be a 7th Dman IMO.

WithOutPaperss is online now   Reply With Quote