View Single Post
Old
05-27-2009, 08:19 PM
Kreed

vCash: 500
Good show much better than the last 2 DREAMS, I might be in the minority but I actually enjoyed the hulk tournament stuff, it might've sounded dumb in theory but it didnt turn out that way..I was kind of surprised with how good canseco looked for a minute or 2 ..Mousasi seems like hes still a problem, shame about KID..Can someone in the know tell me why he hasnt fought in such a long azz while..

I can understand why soakajouu did what he did, winning hasnt come easy for him since pride..I dont know why the british commentator was acting like it was some rare occurrence though.. I really hope he has a new camp cuz team quest seem to have a passive mentality towards losing..How many times does one have to gas before you work on cardio..The less said about the main event the better, and what the hell is miller doing fighting for it..It should have been jacare's opponent in the semi versus melvin and whoever wins faces jacare

Am I the only one that hates bob sapp? hes such a fukin ******* I wish he would just get lost..When is his match with lashley

Kreed is offline   Reply With Quote