View Single Post
Old
10-05-2004, 03:09 AM
matys

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enoch
I'm confused. Its showing PL_Min with two numbers 1/-11 as Stehlik's +/- numbers. What does that mean? Does that mean only 1 goal for has been scored while he is on the ice and 11 goals against? Or is the first number not related? In all fairness to Stehlik, it looks like almost the entire team is in the minuses, or extremely close if my theory is correct. In fact, only 3 people would be plusses, if I'm correct, and the best is a +3.....and he hasn't played 3 of the 8 games for the team.

The goalies have let in 37 goals collectively in the 8 games played, and have respectively 86.5% Sv. percentage for the no. 1 and 88% for the no. 2. Whereas, the forwards for the team have only scored 17 goals thus far in the season. It sounds like Stehlik's team are the whipping boys of the league, and they are a -20 in goal differential *cringe*. I'm guessing Stehlik plays a lot for his team...thus the high - ratio.
You are right, Stehlikīs team is poor. You are not right that he hasnīt played 3 of the 8 games for the team. He played in every game this season. But heīs not playing a lot of time. There is no statistic of ice-time, but he plays in the 4th defensive pair and they donīt have a lot of ice-time. I donīt know if he is so poor or it depends on their goalies. When his team will play against Slovan Bratislava, my favourite team, I will watch him and then Iīll add some info about him.