View Single Post
Old
05-31-2009, 04:07 AM
Kostik20

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy_Ike View Post
Barker had better not be asking for anywhere near 3m.
Agreed...I'd be happy with Barker taking something near the 2.5 mark....he's definitely someone we can use on the PP, he was one of the most dominant PP point men in the league this season....

And Bolland, I would be happy with something around the $2M mark....he's worth a little more then that IMO, but with the Cap most likely going down, and with Toews and Kanes Entry Levels are up, and Seabrook is not too far from his contract year either....taking that into consideration, signing Bolland for around $2M would be ideal IMO...hopefully no team throws anything bigger his way, I wouldnt mind him in our lineup for a couple more seasons....keep him with Havlat....which is a different subject....

Havlat better get a new contact here...he himself says he would love to stay in Chicago for a good while...that might mean he'll be willing to take a small discount...he's one of the top ten players in the league......when healthy...which is a key part in consideration for a contract with Havlat...hopefully Dale resigns him, and hopefully he can stay healthy and be a key part in our lineup for years to come....