View Single Post
Old
06-01-2009, 12:32 AM
phlocky

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiLLY_ShOE1721 View Post
We are ranked #9 in the organizational rankings. Somehow, the Habs are #2. Still trying to figure that one out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mm6492 View Post
where is thsi at. Link please???? (I beleive you, just want to look at it)
http://www.hockeysfuture.com/article...l_rankings110/

There's the link to the top 10.

honestly, I can't understand why we aren't higher. I mean what other organization can boast one 8.5 talent, two 8.0's, one 7.5 and five 7.0's (though one is rated a D and one rated an F in likelyhood of reaching that level). Seriously, HF themselves say we have 1 top line forward prospects, 2 likely 2nd line forward prospects, a top pairing defensive prospect, and a ton of 2nd pairing talent defensive prospects. also, they only have Parent rated as a 6.5 talent level when he's already paying top pairing in the NHL RIGHT FREAKING NOW!!! He's honestly a legit #4 right now so that's a minimal of 7.0A rating isn't it??? He has the potential to still be a true #3 dman and lead the 2nd pairing so that should make his ranking a true 7.5B. If you make htis LOGICAL adjustment then that throws us up even higher. I understand that we have no viable goalie prospects and that our forward depth prospects are thin but come on, how many of those guysrated as 6.5D's actually turn out to make any kind of difference in the NHL???

phlocky is offline   Reply With Quote