Old
06-05-2009, 11:14 AM
IrishSniper87

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opus View Post
I already have one.

What's the best way to download apps?

From my computer and sinc it, or straight from the phone?

And yes, it's a pretty sick unit. Unfortunately, my hands are pretty large, and texting is a 'B'!
Quote:
Originally Posted by UseYourAllusion View Post
I usually just download them from the phone directly, but it is easier to browse the app store on the computer. Really, I think they both work quite well.

I too have big hands and they often betray me when I'm texting.
The app store is nice. Browsing from the computer is easiest, but I still download it over the phone.

Once Jailbroken, you can do even more things! For example:
-tether it to your laptop and get 3G internet on your computer anywhere you go
-change the icons, themes and overall look (I dont do this, makes the device slow down)
-use "folders" to declutter and reduce # of homescreens 9 -> 4 for me
-gps program that talks (kinda sucks)
-video recorder app (AWESOME)

Texting is easy, it fixes most of your mistakes. I still am looking forward to landscape keyboard for SMS, but I think I'll still use it the way it is, I have quickly gotten used to it. I came from a Blackberry, so I even use both thumbs! I think I have pointer fingered about 3 messages in my life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiScreamingEagles View Post
Ex-Storm ...

September 4: Miami Caliente vs. Chicago Bliss.

Maybe Opus will have a vBookie.
Quote:
Quote:
Support the cause, buy a jersey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyHigh View Post
Straight jealousy, take a look at her pic, I don't mean to come off as a dick, but it's not too impressive.

Typical 40 year-old woman who decides to ***** about 23 year-olds who have hot bodies and don't mind showing them off.
Yes, I would def watch Lingerie football. Anyone who is against it is probably ugly/old anyway.

If people dont want to watch, they can watch something else, like the FOOD network, or that Oxygen network.