View Single Post
Old
10-08-2004, 09:26 AM
LAFAN18

vCash: 500
Sorry just new to this whole thing, didn't know that I could reply in here again.
Thanks for telling me.

The only reason that I am concerned about this issue is that the Kings organization has always been brutal when it has come to goaltending. Please don't deny it, its true. So when I see a bright spot I just didn't want us to blow this chance that we may have into developing possibly a future goaltender for us. I think that Garon is probably the best thing to happen to our team in a while and thank god for that. Before I continue, my name is "Mike". I just think that the Kings down fall withn' the last 5 years has been goaltending and just want to see us improve. I follow all of the Kings prospects very close and when it has come to goaltending it just seems that through stats and comments outside of the Kings fans he seems to be arguably our best. This was just a thread that I have put out there to see where Kings fans stand. We all don not have the same opinion on it and thats understandable. But thank you to all that have commented. I glad to hear where everyone stands and I hope to have another interesting prospect comment soon.