Thread: Proposal: Ott-Dal
View Single Post
Old
06-10-2009, 06:14 PM
catters078

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven93 View Post
It is possible because The Stars now think Fistric is worthless, Richards doesn't play well in Dallas, Eriksson will work well with Alfredssen, I might take Neal out. The First takes up the Remainder of the Trade. Dallas will take anyone, they took Ribeiro and I will never take Ribeiro, even if I were Brian Burke or the NYI, anyways if they will take Ribeiro, that means they're likely to take Heatley for all that. But i'll take out Neal.
Lol ok now your trolling.

Fistric was a 1st round pick who has taken a few years to develop (as bigger bodies do), the signs he has shown in the games he has played are very exciting for Dallas fans. he is a mean scott stevens type player and will become an invaluable aggressive defenseman over coming years especially being paired with Nicklas Grossman becoming a shutdown duo which will match any D pair (shutdown) in the league in the next 5 years..

Secondly, Richards was on pace for 80pts this year before he broke his wrists, and that was during a time when coach tippett was wasting him out of position, when on the point of the power play, Dallas became deadlt and Richards was our best player...

IM not saying I wouldnt trade Fistric as a piece to get Heatley, he would be a good piece Ottawa could look at...im just saying I hate when posters come on here who watch 3 Dallas games a year have an opinion on a developing prospect and think they know the value to a franchise. You know jack

catters078 is offline   Reply With Quote