View Single Post
Old
06-11-2009, 01:46 AM
s7ark
LeonTheProfessional

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Bugg View Post
I'd give up Gagner/Cogliano + Gilbert no problem. I'd even sub in the 10th for either one of those.
I can't see us moving Gags. He's a guy we're pegging our future on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruins4Lifer View Post
Worst proposal ever.
I'm pretty sure he's a troll or a kid. All his proposal's are brutal in our favour.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayMaker View Post
I like Grebeshkov. But I don't know anything about Chorney. Personally, I'd like to get a little more sizzle for Kessel than Grebs though. (And ideally, I'd like to keep him.)
I'm not sure we move Grebs. After the 1st 40games of his rookie season where he was bloody awful, he turned it 180 degrees around and you'd be hard pressed to find an Oiler fan jumping at the chance at moving him now. Rarely is a player as universally viewed on HFOil as Grebs is. Near everyone thinks we sign and keep him. He reminds me so much of a young A. Markov it isn't even funny.

Chorney(just FYI) was EJ's partner and captain of the WJC team. At UND he took the number 1 D spot from Lee(a high Sens 1st) at the same age. He's a Rafalski type. 5-11ish, but good speed, positioning, vision, passing, shooting, and smart as a whip. The type that can run a PP. He had a rough start to his rookie pro season but turned it around later. He still likely needs another season in the AHL however, but he has top 4 potential for sure. Only reason he's available is because Smid is looking really strong, Peckham is also looking good and Petry is a diamond in the rough who has all the tools to be a great top pairing guy(he's also the reason many of us are ok with losing Gilbert). Wow, that sounds teachie, I guess that's Oilers D-prospects 101. Lol

s7ark is offline   Reply With Quote