View Single Post
06-11-2009, 04:51 PM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Kiraly View Post
Another young Hungarian is off to Finland.

Ferenc Kocsis signed with the Lahti Pelicans. The 14 year old participated in the Prague hockey tournament mentioned earlier in this thread. Although the Hungarian team struggled, Kocsis was selected to play in the all-star game where he scored a goal and added an assist for the "World Team". Several foreign teams took notice. Kocsis ultimately decided to stay close to home (Finland as opposed to North America) and signed on to play in Lahti.
well, thatīs great news

I guess itīs easier for your guys in Finland than NA, I mean u guys are cousins with them, at least linguistic, so maybe it wonīt be that hard for a 14 year old to learn some Finnish. Hopefully he does well.

Btw where did you get the info about the All.stars game of the tournament? I tried searching for it but with no result.

OT: I know this does not belong to this post, but I just wanted to tell you that I hope you guys destroy Croatia on Sunday in handball, please we both need it, so you can let us win in the next game weīll be playing, ahh no, just kidding I still hope you win because I did not like the way the Croatian fans behaved during the WC at all, so it would be nice seeing them get beaten again.

slovakiasnextone is offline   Reply With Quote