Thread: Prospect Info: "All Things Peoria" thread...
View Single Post
Old
06-13-2009, 07:26 PM
ChicagoBlues

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TK 421 View Post
His email address is posted on the Rivs website in the section that talks about the teams management. I really didn't expect a response back and was pleasantly surprised when I not only got a response, but he answered my question as well. He's a Michigan Tech Alum which means he's a smarty pants(my family is all from the Upper Peninsula of Michigan and my grandpa taught math at Tech many years ago.) I got the impression of a very easy going and friendly person with a wry sense of humor who doesn't take himself too seriously.

I seem to remember Prussian saying he did an interview with Davis for GameTime but I could be wrong as I didn't follow up on it.

Hey Prussian, did you end up getting that interview?
Hey that's pretty neat TK!

I feel the need to say that I started that Peoria Rivermen thread over at "The AHL" boards in order to keep the Blues organization and its development system as high profile as possible and I thought I did a decent job at keeping that thread in the daily top five. The hits on the thread have gone through the roof. It's free advertising for the Rivs, the PJ Star and Dave Eminian's "Cleve's World". And I see no reason to discontinue that thread.