View Single Post
Old
06-14-2009, 01:15 AM
HabsAtak

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Bourdain View Post
Latendresse is far and away from being the prototypical power forward everyone claims him to be. Please, I've watched as many games as the rest of you and quit trying to make me and others believe that Latendresse is a physical player.

Yes he has improved greatly this season, but he still has ways to go before being a physical presence. Playing physical doesn't mean having size and throwing your body around.
Well, Lats did have 140 hits in 56 games last year that makes him a pretty physical player in the NHL. However, I do believe in order for Lats to become a true power forward he only needs to change one thing in his game and that is "go to the net more." He really needs to start to get his hands dirty and get those garbage goals. He has the hands for it he just needs the motivation to take the punishment inside rather than staying on the outside most of the time.

As for Lats for Rozsvial and a second, the only way I do this trade for any Habs player is if Dubinsky is involved. As for this particular trade I would pass, Lats is only 22 and has way more to show the Habs. Just think of Leclair and look what happened when we traded him.

HabsAtak is offline   Reply With Quote