View Single Post
Old
06-14-2009, 04:09 PM
Ozymandias
#firetherrien

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 100th View Post
i would prefer the Habs to keep Latendresse and sign Beauchemin .
So typical

The great all-mythical French Quebecer!!!! Bow down!!!

Come on, use a bit of logic instead of your ever-so annoying patriotic fiber. If we indeed lose Komisarek, we'll need size on the right side because the rookie Dmen coming in next season are very good pucking moving Dmen (Weber or Subban) but also small, and Beauchemin won't bring size either, as he's about the same height as both Weber and Subban.

The only way I see Beauchemin fitting in, is that if we lose Komi, we sign J-Bo. I don't see Beauchemin fitting on the lineup any other way, if we consider we need puck moving D with size. And Roszival has more size and moves the puck better than Beauchemin.

And as seen with the present playoffs, its better to have more puck moving Ds than less.

Rozsival isn't that bad of an idea, if we can't (and probably won't) get J-Bo. Although I wouldn't trade Lats to get him.

Carle + Chipchura for Roszival?

As for his cap hit, its not like he's making 6-7 mil. Its much easier to have several players at 5 million cap hits, than 2-3 players at 6-7 mil cap hit who are overpaid. And his contract is up in three years, its not like we're taking on a contract of 4+ seasons.

Ozymandias is offline   Reply With Quote