View Single Post
06-16-2009, 03:41 PM
[insert joke here]
cptjeff's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Washington, DC.
Country: United States
Posts: 9,170
vCash: 500
You need a different skate. Those do not fit your foot. You'll need some skate that's wider in the forefoot. You need to go into a store to get fitted.

Different insoles won't help much with that kind of pain. What they may allow you to do is allow you to loosen up the forefoot since superfeet are a higher volume insole then most stock ones (Easton's are comparable, they use custom shockdoctor ones).

You're probably looking at new skates. Try Easton, CCM's U+ line, and RBKs, or possibly one of the new vapors in a wide width. The new ones are wider in the forefoot with the same narrow heel, a wide with in those should give you a similar heel and a wider forefoot then you have now. But try the insoles and lacing first, you may be able to fix it with that.

Good luck.

cptjeff is offline   Reply With Quote