View Single Post
Old
06-19-2009, 12:40 AM
Zal

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morozov View Post
Will Frolov even sign at 4 million?

and the thing is if the discussion is about a signed Frolov then most of the Kings fans about say they would rather just hang onto Frolov if that was the case (heck many would rather hang onto him regardless). The only reason the Kings would entertain trading Frolov, and even then this doesn't mean they definitely would, is if they couldn't get him re signed. This is what I get from the dozens of times this has been debated around here anyway
No. We're talking about Vinny coming to LA. We ~need~ a center like Vinny more than anything else at this point. His value to the chemistry of a team like the Kings is double what he's actually worth. He would absolutely light up the scoreboards for the Kings, I have no doubt about it.

Pittsburgh getting a 35+ goal-scorer for $4m/per is not exactly a bad thing, either. What if Fro asked for $4-4.5 for 2 years? Would that fit in with the Pens cap?

I'm in the belief he wouldn't be re-signed so we can trade for a player such as Vinny, while maintaining a decent cap figure.

Zal is offline   Reply With Quote