View Single Post
Old
06-20-2009, 12:11 PM
Fatturdmanshark
Kiss my Fins

vCash: 500
Vlasic-Not going anywhere

Michalek-speed,speed,speed..why would we give that up and he's only 24? will be 25 Dec.7..gives you over 20 goals a season and figures to start becoming more n more comfortable in TM's system..showed huge improvement toughness wise last season..

Clowe-Picks please

Marleau-You don't trade the guy who actually does care about winning and wants to see San Jose win a championship...the most underrated player in the NHL voted by the players..played through a spraine MCL, scored when the sharks needed it the most, especially when other guys vanished and didn't feel like skating...Not going bye bye.

Cheech-I'd rather have Bernier than Cheechoo at this point..I love what he's done in San Jose but if you want to have any chance of winning in the future, you need to get better through the draft. Take the picks for #14.

Shelley-Useless...Frazer Mclaren plays better offensively and Staubitz has better potential going forward... 7th rd pick in return.

I wish the Sharks could somehow swing a deal for Ponikarovsky...I could see him fleeing for the KHL soon though so maybe not such a good idea..

Fatturdmanshark is offline   Reply With Quote