View Single Post
Old
06-20-2009, 10:22 PM
Croco

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griff57 View Post
i just picked up a set of reebok PS3 goalie pads. easily the nicest stuff ive ever worn as a goalie. so for now i'll say my leg pads are my favorite pieces of gear. however i just made an appointment to get my mask painted by steve nash, same guy who has done masks for tim thomas, cam ward, jonathan quick, martin biron, etc... so i have a feeling my favorite piece of gear may change soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pittsburgh Proud View Post
My new NB 5500 helmet. Hopefully my freshly ordered NB 195 Lindros 87 flex stick and Eagle X6 gloves. Also this year for my ametuer team we are getting free Nike Bauer warm ups. Great because Nike Bauer is my favorite company.
Hey Griff, how much does Mr. Nash charge for his work, for curiosity's sake? And I'll have to give a nod to my NBH 5500 helmet and Itech HS22 visor...after a couple minutes with the helmet on, it feels as if I'm not even wearing it. Though with what I've been hearing about the Bauer 4-rolls, those are quickly moving up my list for my next equipment purchase...tried some on at my LHS and they almost feel like pillows on my hands. I'd sooner get those over the new One95 gloves, as I don't really like the fit on the One95s in comparison.

(And Pittsburgh Proud, you didn't specify which Staal is overrated... )

Croco is offline   Reply With Quote