View Single Post
Old
06-21-2009, 01:46 AM
Ovechkid08

vCash: 500
Toronto fans asking for more may be justified however the wild will not be throwing in anything more than a very low tier prospect. Our D is already very solid and is one of the only holes that we don't need filled (besides goaltending that we in fact weaken with this trade). We will be keeping the 12th for sure and sheppard, cuma, and gillies are not going to be touched at this point without overpayment. Pouliot can probably be had but I think that he might get one more chance in MN with a more offensive system.

I doubt this deal happens, however from a MN standpoint I like it. It would depend on whether Toronto feels that it is enough value and that their goalie situation is really that bad and I feel that they would need to have a higher value for Harding than most here feel. I believe that Harding can be a top 10 starter in this league at some point but it is a question so it all comes down to Toronto making the decision. MN will not be adding anymore (please tell me the Burns thing was a joke) as we are already low on prospects and, as I said earlier, we already are deep defensively so this is not a needed upgrade.

Ovechkid08 is offline   Reply With Quote