View Single Post
Old
06-23-2009, 11:52 AM
Sawdalite
AbleWasIEreISawLupul

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaktus View Post
I honestly do not give a flying **** if you are a season ticket holder. Is that your way to say I know more then your about hockey? Big ****ing deal!!! If you think Knuble is important to this hockey club you are wrong. This player has very limited skill and Flyers have other priorities.
I do not want Flyers to give 2 year deal based on his previous performance.

Flyers have one guy who can really play D, everyone else come and go only Timonen is always committed. If Flyers do not fix it, we are done in playoffs next year. Simple as that. Flyers can trade for Mike Knuble's type at the dead line. NY Islanders traded Bill Guerin to the Pittsburgh Penguins for a 2009 conditional draft selection. Guerin was traded and he is better then Knuble.

I mean seriously, I am arguing about Mike ****ing Knuble with a guy who is looking TSN stats and tries to prove me wrong? I hope Mike receives a huge offer somewhere else. Good luck to him.
No, I'm not saying it for that -- if I were I'd have mentioned that I've been one for over 35 years -- I was saying that I attended and watched many games, and what you are saying is bull crap.

Curse more... it makes my point look better.

TSN stats are not important... facts are... some stats prove things and disprove others... The stats fly in the face of your assertions.

I can't believe that I am arguing with a person who is delusional.

Sawdalite is offline   Reply With Quote