Old
06-23-2009, 02:05 PM
Sawdalite
AbleWasIEreISawLupul

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaktus View Post
touche..

Tell me how Knubles "leadership" helps our team. Seriously, I would like to know. Is he somekind of a great leader? Playoff performer, clutch scorer? Big time physical presence and his heavy hit can change the out come of the game?

Fine, he is good around the net. Can not take it away from him, do not much want to. What else he does?

Explain to me, how and when he was a leader, did any of the young players ever said that Mike Knuble is an IMPORTANT part of this hockey club? When we were on 9 game losing did Mike help?

Do you think we Giroux, Lupul or Briere won't be able to pick up that scoring?

I want ****ing JayB on Flyers team, not Mike knuble like players. I would dismiss more then half of our current roster to get Jay. Simple as that. Argue or do not argue, Jay is top 4 d-men in the East behind Chara and very few others.

I would understand a fan who likes Richards, Gagne, Carter, Timonen, Coburn, Giroux or JVR and think that these guys are important now and in the future but when I argue with a fan (he/she) said been a season ticket holder for 35 years about Mike Knuble or importance of our D.. I feel like itís Friday and I am in a comedy club already and this is some bad joke.
So you, my dear sir or madam, want an all-star squad and no role players, huh?... Harder to do in this Cap Era... Good role players are interchangeable in your mind, huh?

If we aren't fans of ONLY the stars we are wrong... We shouldn't defend the lesser players against false accusations, huh?

And, BTW, I want J-Bo... I'd just rather move one of your stars to bring in a star.

If you can't see Knuble's worth and leadership, you never will... And I said "leadership", not do it all by himself miracle work.

Why am I bothering? I feel I am on the set of *One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest*

Sawdalite is offline   Reply With Quote