View Single Post
Old
06-23-2009, 09:54 PM
Captain Ron

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDM View Post
He said Heatley's a punk, the draft is deeper than people thought, Bernier isn't going to break out anytime soon (though I glazed over that part a bit... reading his linguistic spirals is hard enough, paying attention to him talking, it's very easy to zone out... if your ears could cross like your eyes, that would be a Dean Lombardi interview), and a bunch of the same he always says.
I know that I am going to be flamed for this....but one of the reasons I do not like Dean is because when I hear him talk or read his interviews it reminds me of all the people I have ever had a conversation with that try to convince of something that they did or experienced that you obviously know is BS but they want to repeat the same story to you every time they see you....and sometimes they elaborate on the story to the point where you ask yourself "Does this idiot actually think I buy this cockamamie story for one damn minute?" But you don't want to be rude and you continue to humor them and say things like "Really, that sounds amazing".....but what you are really thinking is "Man, I wish I could just punch you in the mouth right now!" [/rant]

Captain Ron is offline   Reply With Quote