View Single Post
06-24-2009, 03:17 PM
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Seattle, WA
Originally Posted by
1. What type of player are you?
2. Do you take more wristshots than anything or do you have a good control of all shots?
3. From a standard 60" senior stick, how much do you cut off?
The general rule of thumb about flex is that it should be about half your body weight, give or take some.
1. I'd say a grinder type with a little bit of dangles, playmaking ability
2. I ONLY use wristers, with an occasional snap shot. I never use a big slapper. Ever.
3. I cut off about 2-4 inches
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by NYR89