Thread: Ankle Guards?
View Single Post
06-24-2009, 10:12 PM
Frankie Spankie
vCash: 500
Thanks pog, that looks like it'd work perfectly. Not sure if I trust the site, especially after having my debit card number stolen and having unauthorized payments go through. Fortunately they have them on ebay too so I might buy them. Thanks for the link!

I play in basically beer leagues, pretty much C-B skill level leaning a lot more towards C. It's kind of competitive but blocking shots from the point guys actually lead to a lot of breakaways and 2 on 1 breaks for me. Those opportunities have all gone since this mental block seems to force me to move over. I'm hoping with a little more protection I'll be fine.

And PRNuck, I've seen some things like that in the NHL but from what I've heard they're all custom which means they cost a ton of money. I remember a game at the beginning of the season the announcer's were talking about how Aaron Ward got these custom boot plastic pads that would go over your skates and they cost $800. There's no way I'm going to spend that kind of money on it.

edit - Aww man, the ebay seller doesn't accept paypal. I need to find some reliable site for these things.

Last edited by Frankie Spankie: 06-24-2009 at 10:17 PM.
Frankie Spankie is offline   Reply With Quote